Alright boys let's do it, balance concerns with the current meta.
- Volcano: This is literally the most broken disgustingly overpowered ship in the game, that can solo 2 Citadels and wipe them out within 10s, with the correct configuration (which I'm not really going to post). My ~85% winrate on it speaks for itself.
- Avenger: 2nd most disgustingly overpowered ship in the game. Why on Earth does it have the passive abilities at tier 2?! Only tier 4 ships and premium ones have passive abilities? This seems unfair, and it's ridiculously, I mean ridiculously impossible to kill - my ~120k/d (!!!) ratio on it speaks for itself, although it's not on the leaderboards because it's stuck in qualifying for some reason, as I explained in my other topic Cursed ship not getting any rank
- Black Widow: before you yell at me calling me noob, let me clearly illustrate you why this ship is an example of bad game design. Overload mode, 25% added dmg on bow and fast volley guns on side, tactical defence and emp bomb. A light/medium literally CANNOT counter this setup, and I will kill them all day long, unless an healer has so quick reflexes to put an healing shield around them or something.
Plus, the tactical defence module with its insane 75% reduction means that not even Meteor torps will take it out before it ended clipping a full health friendly. On top of that, the emp bomb makes it so you cannot even use modules to slow it or hit or whatever, to escape.
The reason I call this bad game design is because there is no counter to it other than luck and teammates (which 9 times out of 10 won't be able to save you anyway). Another "exploit" of this is to stack a Whisperwind ult, Whisperwind bow on a Black Widow that is going to ult something (case scenario: Colossus) - I have done this and the friend of mine on Black Widow killed the Colossus with a single broadside volley, not even 2, doing like 7000+ dmg. Is this right? I want to see someone telling me it is...
- Typhoon: just an opinion, after the nerf I still feel like the ultimate is crazy because it's badly designed - if you think about it, it's the only ultimate that gives you only a split second to counter it, sometimes it kills you before you are even able to teleport away. Firepower is fine, I would have kept previous firepower perhaps but increased the activation time on the ultimate, rather than "press R to become machinegun god" - with my ~20% bow fire rate crew buff it is even more insane, I often kill 2 people with just the bow cannons.
- Luminary: it is just bad, it used to be ridiculosly broken overpowered due to the exploit, now it's just bad. An Aurora does everything the Luminary does, and much better, from a safety distance, too.
- Trainee, Dueler, Veteran, Gladiator: I want to know who the hell thought this line needed a nerf, I really do want to know. It desperately needed a buff and you nerfed it HARD instead. I mean honestly? Just take a Dueler and compare it to a Whirlwind, it loses at literally everything, especially the god awful engine. Why, WHY is the engine so stupidly slow?! You nerfed fire range, fair enough, then MASSIVELY boost the engine so it can move around swiftly on the battlefield? It is literally slower than a VETALA, that is an HEAVY ship. I was speechless when I saw the nerf for this line, I haven't played them since, because they were bad already, now I don't even want to go through the pain of playing them. The only one that is a bit better is Gladiator because of bow guns dealing massive fire dmg, but the rest are trash, with particular regards to the T3 variant.
- Overlord: 80% winrate kinda speaks for itself, this thing is the worst ship in the game as stock, because it's completely useless, then it becomes incredibly powerful when fully upgraded. Your tooltip is also gravely mistaken, and encourages poor gameplay on it - camping in the back and staying hidden is NOT the way you play Overlord, you play it in 2nd line, as super strong support for 1st line (Typhoon, Meteor, Colossus and whatnot). It is also one of the most buggy ships ever -_- Teleport can STILL make you jump inside objects (we lost a brotherhood battle today, thanks for that), sometimes it fails entirely and puts you backwards in the original starting position, finally the portal can teleport you too high in the battlefield and instantly make yourself to blow up.
- Having 2 Messiah ships on the same team is completely broken and gamebreaking, because Fulfilled Potential module STACKS and gives an absolutely ridiculous buff that is almost impossible to kill, Messiah will be going at 11 (!!!) vessels per second with 30% reduction on top of speed reduction - good luck killing that thing, it barely takes any dmg even from Meteor torps. Example attached.
The post was edited 1 time, last by Ninja ().