f
s

So after all the promises from CBT this game got messed up

• And overpriced cosmetics are all okay for me. Its F2P, they HAVE to earn $alary somehow here. Maybe I'm too old and seen too much to see it differently..

You want to play for free. Eat for free, drink for free, have (insert here) for free? Even bullet in the head had its price. Sorry, this is the world...

And these are only cosmetics. You want to shine, buy a golden DE '44. It won't be any better than a regular one. But it's always about shiny, isn't it?

Regina noctis pro nobis ~ Regina noctis pro nobis ~ Lunae Lumen
    • Yes this is a cash grab, why...because since release none of the updates have had substance, and if the next update adds nothing to the game but bug fixes and cash packs then yet again, they are asking you to pay for shiny stuff without showing they plan to make your money go into making this game bigger,better, etc....

all purchases in a F2P game are meant to be a investment say "hey I like what your doing, keep it coming", but when they aren't doing what you want, you show them with your wallet...and at the moment they keep asking for money, without showing us that our investment will grow into something we can be proud to have backed.

And I can only imagine that a good few of the founders who paid, aren't fully pleased with the results of their investment...
    • Von Mugenweg wrote:

And for the CBT reward? Why we dont have?
      I'll poke person responsible for this once more. Its not on our side (dev team), so I cant directly do something about it =/
      Cloud Pirates dev' Lead.
      Remember, my Engrish isn't perfect
      You can always PM me about bugs/problems, but be ready to wait for reply for a few days.
      If you are missing some rewards (founders packs, event rewards, etc), please PM me your ingame name, link to event or description and some proofs if possible.
    • Omega wrote:

About doubloons:

1. "Getting skins for all your ships" isn't a simple and casual thing. Do you have all best skins for all heroes in dota or lol or overwatch? No. And nobody thinks its something that should be achieved easily, why should it be easy to do in CP?

2. If you play more then 2-3 ships, then by opening treasure maps you'll most likely get nice skins for your ships, directly from map for 300 rubies, there wont be any need to grind doubloons to buy skins directly.

3. We might adjust doubloon drop rates in 1.5 update
      1:
      so you are effectivly categorising visual customisation as a elitis/pro thing? works fine for the gold cannons that actualy gives a preformance buff but for paint, flags, sails, portait and frames that is just BS.

visuals is actualy important. why be grey when you can be rainbow, exept you guys lock the rainbow behind a pointless 3rd currency system that is designed to bleed thouse who pays, whit 0 guarantes that you get the exact item you do want!
      randomised content only work in a free system, not a payment system.
      there is a reason to why OW and BF1 are cash grab games like never before!, designed only to force you to waste money if you want to look different.

i suggest you make a survey and send it to any1 who bought the game and ask about this subject. i can tell you, not many who plays the game supports your teams ideology for visual non combat improving customisation.

2:
      i play all lines whit the exeption of light offensive ships. there is too many skin variations for the random system to actualy give me what i want as i want a spesific style per line, not just any colour or sail or flag.

as sutch there is no point in buying maps or selecting the fragments over gold or crews as it is not economicly worth it.
      had the visuals been for rubies, my paypal would prolly have gone hot in the first week.
      as it was not, the only thing i have bought is the collector, and it wont be anything more aslong as your rng system and seperate currency for visuals exists.
      a frozen norwegian whit KB dysleksia
    • No, you cant.
      Cloud Pirates dev' Lead.
      Remember, my Engrish isn't perfect
      You can always PM me about bugs/problems, but be ready to wait for reply for a few days.
      If you are missing some rewards (founders packs, event rewards, etc), please PM me your ingame name, link to event or description and some proofs if possible.
    • I can't understand what is this problem about.
      Have shiny pink ship doesn't give you anything. You only looks like little kid.
      Gold cannons gives you little buff but there is no way to buy it with real money. You must be social friendly, get bh and play.
      And if you wanna be shiny&pink you can get collector treasure maps pieces and no need to pay it with real money.

Proud member of ¨OHM¨ brotherhood