f
s

T4 and population, are we getting there?

• FrozenDwarf wrote:

running 3 consumables and prem account will make you loose 1k gold if you loose a match when you play solo in t4.
      Woot, u stay afk all the game? Cause if i lose, i get like 10k gold at least. Win gives 20+ with 3 consumables and prem.
      I got 3 t4 ships in 10 days(2 of them are fully upgraded), and gold for next t4 i've farmed with t4 ship.
    • 2 healer vs 0.
      2-3 flow vs 0.
      3-4 fast ships vs slow ships /cap game instant lose or win/
      stock ships vs full upgraded ships.
      bots vs no bots
      all matches total unbalance .
      tresure maps 8-18h and get nothing

result:players escape!

Armored Warfare syndrome: s** MM,unbalance=dead
      i dont understand the devs.

Need fair MM !
    • LittlePip wrote:

FrozenDwarf wrote:

running 3 consumables and prem account will make you loose 1k gold if you loose a match when you play solo in t4.
      on T 4 with out premium you'll lose 11k
      I play t4 solo without premium and still earn consistently (in fact, so much that I don't even know how to spend the credits any longer), if you are losing credits I recommend you to improve your scores :/
      Before the ratings got destroyed, this was a nice meme

• and totally missing the point, I am saying the consumables cost 11k, not that I am losing 11k a match. This wasn't about "git gud scrub" this was stating the cost of consumables!

be refreshing if i saw something POSITIVE come out of you for once ninja instead of flaming and shaming everyone else when you go off half cocked
    • LittlePip wrote:

and totally missing the point, I am saying the consumables cost 11k, not that I am losing 11k a match. This wasn't about "git gud scrub" this was stating the cost of consumables!

be refreshing if i saw something POSITIVE come out of you for once ninja instead of flaming and shaming everyone else when you go off half cocked
      Lol, not gonna get down to your insulting level and totally close the conversation with a simple link: Remove consumables!
      Oh, look who posted that!
      Before the ratings got destroyed, this was a nice meme

• LittlePip wrote:

FrozenDwarf wrote:

on T 4 with out premium you'll lose 11k

LittlePip wrote:

and totally missing the point, I am saying the consumables cost 11k, not that I am losing 11k a match. This wasn't about "git gud scrub" this was stating the cost of consumables!

So state it properly first ...

あなたはあえて神に反対しますか。
    • Let us be honest. The reason why population on EU servers is so low is because the game isn't being advertised.
      And why is that ? Because we are EU.
      Cloud pirates is an RU game. Anythin non-RU is not exactly their prime concern...

The fact that a third tree is being developped proves there is a certain population somewhere, otherwise they wouldn't be adding content in a game no one plays.
      But that population is RU. Like in CBT, when we tested version of the game which were already obsolete since all the bugs had already been fixed in the RU beta, we are some sort of a cash cow.

Should've seen it coming after playing WoT for 4 years....
    • none of my.com games are beeing advertised, nothing new there.

this game sadly needs monthly adds in order to survive.
      15:00 cest sat, 370 ppl on steam plays cp. maybe 10-30 more from launcher.

you cant make an income from a game on thouse numbers unless you bleed the remaining playerbase bone dry.
      a frozen norwegian whit KB dysleksia
    • ProClickerMaster wrote:

Let us be honest. The reason why population on EU servers is so low is because the game isn't being advertised.
      And why is that ? Because we are EU.
      Cloud pirates is an RU game. Anythin non-RU is not exactly their prime concern...

The fact that a third tree is being developped proves there is a certain population somewhere, otherwise they wouldn't be adding content in a game no one plays.
      But that population is RU. Like in CBT, when we tested version of the game which were already obsolete since all the bugs had already been fixed in the RU beta, we are some sort of a cash cow.

Should've seen it coming after playing WoT for 4 years....
      Actually the RU server is close to dead, and they are merging the servers very soon.

So you are 100% full of bs. We are the only people keeping this game afloat, a game My.com, but specially Mail.ru do not care for or wish to keep alive.

Also I think the people playing from out of Steam are more than the ones that aren't.
    • The cost of everything is okay by me but they need to make brotherhood battles an all the time thing. Clans are a big deal in games and it keeps players. It's bragging rights, which ever gamer for the most part enjoys. I'll be patient in seeing what this game brings because it is fun but they do need to make some changes and I 'm sure they're aware of it